All the mambo-jumbos in pre-electoral campaign around Bosnian general elections are in peak and it unfolds in the same manner as it unfolds some 4, 8, 12 or 15 years ago. Same people, same speeches, same demagogy as always. It doesn’t matter from whose mouth it coming from – political center, left or right direction… it is the same crap that bring this f…ing country in the position without solution for future.
Bad TV promotion, speeches without firm solution… hey ASS HOLES, I know what is wrong with this society, I don’t need you to recite about it whole day long. In this bunch of mediocre, there is no single person who will even try to explain or to give a plan for this suffering country.
And what about a campaign itself. Cities are literally buried in lousy political posters filled with empty phrases and claptrap and of course with bad lit – pig face portraits. Will you ever realize that people are sick of you – don’t remind them. Will all the political activists and sympathizers and politicians themselves clean all the mess they created with this pre-electoral circus?
Filthy political mouths are full of fairy tales of how they will – if elected of course – give an opportunity for young forces to build this country as modern as it can be. Hey – no one can build a gold out of shit.
So here are some personal proposals for all political subjects in BiH:
1. If you want to speak about education you need to be educated yourself first – at least – hire someone to teach you some literacy, grammar and language rules – and please close all these private colleges you opened so you can produce uneducated – 7 words title – professionals.
2. If you want to speak about economy and industry – PLEASE DO NOT!!! Why? You destroyed everything this country has. I believe that BiH is only country in modern world where food industry is considered non-profitable and unsustainable.
3. If you plan to argue with your political opponents on TV – try to point to some arguments and facts and don’t curse and don’t try to humiliate your opponent.
4. PLEASE – don’t speak about how voting is important and how this elections will be crucial in lives of each of us. This elections will be crucial in lives of each of you – so at least admit it.
5. And at the end – my vote will go for YACGTTPWSINS (You All Can Go To The Place Where Sun Is Not Shining)
Will this post change something? Of course not! And that is our sad truth!
So… here is a small collection of innovative poster places around the city: